The Verizon Digital Entertainment marketing team within Verizon’s Product and New Business Innovation group is in search of creative services lead. This role reports into the Senior Manager of Audience Development and will be responsible for leading integration of the video creative services team.
A solution-oriented attitude, attention to detail, and a strong ability to multitask are a must. Self-starting, strategic, hands-on execution, superior internal/external customer service and strong collaboration skills are required for success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage video creative services department to develop all necessary assets (including shoulder content, promo videos, sizzle reels and more) to drive user acquisition, engagement and retention
- Own relationships with all internal and external business partners with video creative needs
- Partner with Verizon paid media team and agency to allocate advertising budget and develop creative
- Integrate new video creative services department into marketing workflows, establishing end-to-end processes to create requests, deliver assets, provide feedback and measure success
- Prioritize creative requests and funnel to appropriate internal/external vendors with appropriate timelines and milestones
- Responsible for creative direction of all assets produced, including those used on platform and social media
- Partner with creative team to marshal brand guidelines across internal teams and agencies, and evolve standards as necessary
- Partner with marketing analytics lead to track performance of creative across various channels and leverage insights to optimize performance
- Anticipate future requests and scale resources accordingly
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience leading creative services for a video/entertainment marketing team.
- Experience in advertising/paid media.
Ideally, you will also have:
- Proven track record of designing, implementing and leading effective operational processes.
- Experience working with designers to build strong marketing deliverables.
- Proven ability to effectively project manage deliverables.
- Strong multitasking ability.
- Superior internal/external customer service.
- Works well in fast-paced and changing environment.
- Has a collaborative mindset, strong bias for action and solutions-oriented approach.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6276087-creative-services-lead
• Post ID: 96698998 manhattan