The Manager of Creative Strategy and Employee Communications is responsible for the design of our internal communications, messaging strategy, development and execution within the Consumer Markets organization. This person will also create and develop strategies and communication programs supporting each of the channels supported within Consumer Markets.
- Ownership of the communications design messaging and strategies for our internal communications supporting internal call center teams, national and strategic channel teams.
- Create and design communication plans for projects and programs to drive adoption and improve effectiveness.
- Create digital, video and print communications. Specifically responsible for messaging to be used in all digital and print media communications.
- Create Go-to-Market employee communication campaigns/strategies for project/program/product launches.
- Create digital and email communications for all channels within Consumer Markets for daily, weekly, monthly and priority communications.
- Lead assigned national projects for the Consumer Markets internal call centers supporting employee engagement/communications performance.
- Identify opportunities based on feedback and develop plans to improve employee engagement/sales culture in each center through effective communication strategies.
- Responsible for creating and delivering executive presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in communications.
- Copy writing and creative messaging experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Your degree in Communications or Journalism.
- Advanced Graphic Design skills highly preferred including use of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom
- Proof-reading and Editing experience
- Exceptional skills with MS PowerPoint and Word.
- Five or more years in communications. Copy writing and creative messaging experience.
- Exceptional communication skills..
- Management experience.
- Strategic and analytical thinker who can collect and analyze data to make appropriate process/business decisions/recommendations.
- Three or more years of project development or management experience.
- Self-starter that learns and adapts quickly to new systems, software and hardware
- Excellent organization and time-management skills.
- Results oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Proven ability to lead multi-functional program / project teams.
- Strong knowledge of Consumer Market call center, Alternate channel, regional and national structure.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with conflict and bring about resolution.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6495951-creative-strategy-manager