Why should I work here?
At 140 West, you will be part of the energy that’s evolving the Verizon brand into a leading technology player.
Our in-house agency brings together some of the industry’s sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, creating an integrated team to be responsive and innovative across every Verizon touchpoint.
- Collaborate with the IT department in the planning and resourcing (including support) of creative services, Mac based software, hardware and related enterprise systems.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, providing admin support to ensure project management tool functionality and reporting delivers best in class capabilities.
- Collaborate with creative services leadership on the planning and implementation of creative systems and technologies to further efficiencies and capabilities of the team.
- Provide admin support on project archiving and management, including digital asset management as needed.
- Provide asset tagging/metadata as needed to enable assets search within systems.
- Manage contract resources supporting technologies as required.
- Works with technology vendors to specify, evaluate and implement appropriate solutions for creative services.
- Interface with IT to ensure coordinated planning, compatibility and compliance with creative software, hardware and related systems.
- Work with technology systems to set up protocols for access levels, templates, automated notifications and reporting.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working in an agency environment.
- Experience with Mac OS and hardware
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Your degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Five or more years of work experience working in an agency environment with design workflows, systems and technologies.
- Solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience with Project Management tools and systems.
- Experience with digital asset management (DAM) systems a benefit.
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledgeable with Mac based creative systems and technologies, including ability to resolve technical issues in collaboration or independent of IT tech support.
- Strong knowledge with industry standard graphic design software, project management technologies, specifically:
- Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Project management technology - preferred
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Digital asset management technology knowledge would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to research and evaluate new technologies to demonstrate value through business cases.
- Good written, oral and listening skills and undertakes actions to develop them further.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects with management assistance.
- Effectively and professionally interact with others.
- Uses analytical and organizational skills to coordinate and execute tasks.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6460278-creative-technologist