The Fios Digital Innovation team is hiring a talented, self-motivated, transformational Customer Experience Strategist to join our team in New York. They will build out a best-in-class Customer Experience practice, validating practice maturity against industry leading tools and trends, and serve as a subject matter expert in Customer Experience Innovation in partnership with internal business units. The candidate will be the lead on the end to end view of the customer journey to transform and simplify our digital experiences.
- Act as an advocate and leader in the strategic design process of projects, owning the overall Customer Experience strategy and execution; leverage design thinking across variousproject sizes and timelines
- Solve complex business problems with simple, industry-leading experience and design solutions
- Focus on aligning existing and new product launches and lead the effort to build immersive digital experiences, while having an integrated sales and servicing focus to grow and future proof our business
- Conceptualizeinterfaces, visualize best-in-class digital experiences or applications and understand how each touch point is connected to the full user experience
- Provide project and thought leadership, business judgment, and analytical insight to support next gen customer centric initiatives across multiple customer facing touch points
- Translate business requirements and goals, end user needs and inputs from cross-functional teams into differentiated design solutions
- Stay current on emerging industry trends and the competitive landscape to provide insight on ways to improve visual design, usability and website/app functionality and holistic experiences
- Consume and use large amounts of data to validate assumptions, and execute CX strategy at scale
- Run point as the strategy lead for user testing and qualitative sessions to provide iterative feedback to improve engagement, usability and affinity of our products
- Effectively communicate your recommendations to senior-level executives and drive implementation, execute on your responsibilities while getting the best out of individuals throughout the company
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Customer or User Experience, Product Design, Design Planning, or related field.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Five or more years of experience in Customer or User Experience, Product Design, Design Planning or related field
- Your degree in Business or Technology, ideally with continuing education qualifications
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and excited by ambiguity; operates autonomously and is able to make informed decisions on the fly, grounded in a CX point of view
- Background working within a CX Practice in a Fortune 500 firm or well –funded startup
- Ambitious, reliable and comfortable working across multiple partners to build strong and successful relationships; creative thinker that can solve complex problems
- A natural leader who shows humility with the ability to influence those in a matrix environment
- Experience organizing and pushing a program forward, identifying a clear path for all parties and keeping the group on time, on budget and on goal
- Passion for user experience, interaction design, service design and information architecture
- Excellent creative, analytical and process-oriented skills, as well as verbal and written skills
- A change agent with the ability to build working relationships across Creative, Design, Marketing and Technology/Development teams in a collaborative, dynamic and multi-disciplinary environment
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Zeplin, Omnigraffle, Invision or other related tools
- Strong knowledge of site design and usability principles, issues, and techniques
- Previous experience designing complex websites and multi-platform experience preferred
- Relentless desire for innovation, tempered by business needs and customer expectations
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6582952-customer-experience-strategist
• Post ID: 95773863 manhattan