Join us as we create the next generation of mobile video. The ways we consume and connect through video are rapidly changing, and Verizon Digital Entertainment is well positioned to take advantage of these trends.
The Verizon Digital Entertainment marketing team within Verizon’s Product and New Business Innovation group is in search of a Senior Manager for retention marketing and CRM. This role reports into the Director of Product Marketing and will be responsible for retargeting, reengaging and creating addictive behavior among users.
This position will work closely with the Partner Marketing, Product Development, Content Programming and Business Intelligence teams to retain customers. A solution-oriented attitude, attention to detail, and a strong ability to multitask are a must. Self-starting, strategic, hands-on execution, superior internal/external customer service and strong collaboration skills are required for success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Retains users, moving them down the funnel, converting lapsed users into active users and creating stickiness with the user experience
- Oversees all campaign strategy, agency relationship and technical execution for retention marketing
- Leads on- and off-platform communication with the Verizon Digital Entertainment customer base, including push notifications, email outreach, in-app placements, product-development opportunities and more
- Leads alignment of retention tactics within omni-channel marketing campaigns, ensuring a coordinated plan across all touchpoints
- Manages pricing and upsell strategies
- Partners with marketing analytics team to create reengagement propensity models that segment audiences and optimize targeting and tactics
- Innovates new ways to reach users and new programs to drive retention
- Collaborates with content programming team to drive viewers to other relevant content within the platform
- Partners with Verizon Wireless to drive activations of devices preloaded with the go90 app
- Activates Verizon Digital Entertainment user base, driving product evangelism by top users
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience
- Six or more years of relevant work experience Experience leading customer engagement in the digital video space
- Experience retaining users for a subscription based product
- Technical experience delivering CRM communications
Ideally, you will also have:
- Proven track record as a people manager
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Works well in fast-paced and changing environment
- Has a collaborative mindset and solutions-oriented approach
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6496199-senior-customer-retention-manager
• Post ID: 95312749 manhattan