The Digital & Strategic Sales team at Verizon is hiring for a Digital Activation & Onboarding Product Manager to play a key role in developing the end – to-end digital onboarding strategy, working alongside business analytics, technical staff, and visual designers to identify and write user stories, study users, and craft experiences that drive customers into our digital channel from multi-channel point of sale. As the Digital Activation & Onboarding Product Manager, you will work with cross functional teams to create a frictionless customer experience that encourages digital activation and early engagement across mobile and desktop through transforming the current experience and/or continuing to optimize the experience. Candidate must be willing to work occasional weekends during product releases.
- Establishes and drives overall strategy for digital activation and onboarding and functional specifications for new products and enhancements across platforms
- Develop the roadmap and tactics to help drive and optimize digital activation and onboarding experience across mobile, desktop and face to face sales channels
- Evaluate new feature enhancement requests based on customer experience, market demand and ROI.
- Manage end-to-end product releases including sprint planning, user stories development, and cross-product dependencies, test case review, UAT, and defect logging
- Lead cross functional team to deliver 100% of our sprint and release commitment on-time
- Lead the development and implementation of programs to increase customer and employee awareness, deepen engagement, and increase usage of Verizon’s digital channels
- Manages relationships with partners, key stakeholders, IT, and executive team
- Develop process to identify key customers’ needs and pain points with Verizon’s digital offering across platforms and provide creative solutions to product-related design/usability challenges
- Seek, analyze, apply and advocate based on consumer insights (user data, usability, analytics and requirements, etc.) to inform and shape experience
- Develop the cross-channel drive to digital roadmap to increase Verizon’s digital user base and help educate employees and consumers on the promise of digital
- Partner with digital analytics center of excellence to define engagement KPIs, value of digital behavior and opportunities to leverage data for personalization opportunities as well as provide regular updates on results
- Work with marketing communications, learning and development, channel readiness, and go-to-market teams to assist with training materials and marketing to ensure awareness and usage of our product 100% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with .com/online and mobile user experience.
- Experience with strategic planning and project management experience.
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Strong customer and user experience advocate with a passion for digital and unafraid to challenge status quo.
- Proven experience managing multiple competing priority projects successfully in a highly matrix and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to present and defend strategy and design decision to large groups including senior stakeholders.
- Data-driven mindset, using quantitative tools and analyzing unstructured feedback to inform design.
- Problem solving, resourcefulness, and forward thinking in UX, IT and web design.
- Background in creating engaging and highly usable user experience designs that align with business needs; a background in service design and design thinking principles.
- Technical depth and understanding of software development processes and methodologies, agile is a plus.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with both IT (web, ops, development, etc.) and business (PLM, Marketing, Metrics, Legal, Testing, etc.) teams.
- Ability to understand and navigate the back-end IT processes and information.
- Proven negotiating skills, demonstrated collaborative and consensus building strengths.
- Strong communication (verbal/written) skills, with an ability to manage internal and external relationships up to senior levels of management.
- Expert in Excel, data analysis and presentations.
- Multiple examples of previous work is highly desired.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6650619-digital-activation-and-onboarding-product-manager