The Verizon Fios Digital team is undergoing a major transformation, paving the way towards an industry leading customer centric strategy focused on rapidly evolving our business for a digital-first future. Our organization is uniquely positioned to impact the end to end customer journey. We are laser focused on disrupting the status quo and delivering seamless, meaningful experiences to millions of consumers.
We are seeking strategic thinkers, thought leaders, and highly motivated risk takers who are not afraid to innovate around our customer’s needs, drive business objectives and maximize technology capabilities. You will play a part in re-defining our path in the digital age.
Currently, we are seeking a candidate for a position to optimize the integrated marketing efforts between verizon.com properties and digital affiliate partners. This role is responsible for aligning the optimization activities with partners and the digital team to ensure efficiency and shared learning. The goal is to drive cohesive experiences and leverage findings avoiding duplicity. The primary KPIs of success will be an increase in conversion rate for new consumers, and an increase in conversions for existing customer upsells.
- Align with marketing partners to propagate key customer offers into the multiple marketing channels, monitor performance and execute improvements to optimize traffic.
- Evaluate and optimized end-to-end flow using use fact-based analysis and data to develop the insights that will drive an optimized digital strategy.
- Analyze, recommend, and execute multivariate testing in relevant areas to optimize the digital experiences.
- Assist in developing digital marketing performance reports and communicate with stakeholders areas that are effective as well as areas where improvement is needed.
- Interface effectively and build strong communication channels with internal and external cross-functional partners.
- Strong sense of urgency, excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Proven experience in verbal & written communication, writing, web management and digital marketing.
- Ability to create or modify marketing messaging in simple, succinct language.
- Knowledge of key digital marketing concepts in addition to specs and best practices in banner advertising.
- Analytical and quantitative skills. Understanding of Adobe Omniture reporting tools.
- Understanding of A/B testing platforms and processes.
- Intermediate to advanced skill in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- 3+ years digital marketing related experience.
- 2+ years project management or related experience.
- Collaborative skills, ability to solve problems and create a positive work environment.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6608641-digital-partner-optimization-specialist