The Consumer and Mass Business Digital Engagement Team manages the digital customer experience for new and existing Fios and High Speed Internet customers across all digital channels including desktop, mobile, chat, forums, and mobile apps.
The Digital Engagement team at Verizon is hiring for a Digital Support Product Manager to play a leading role in developing and expanding the Digital Support experience. This employee would lead the strategic and operational development of Digital Support tools and the integration of Support content and tools into all digital and non-digital customer touchpoints
This role will work closely with other teams including IT, Analytics, Business Transformation, Call Center, Legal, Testing and the rest of the Digital team to expand the usage of Support content and tools.
This position will require strengths in:
- Digital customer experience strategy
- Digital tool strategy
- Digital measurement
- Product development
- Project management
- Problem solving
- Communication/presentation skills
- Stakeholder management
- Organizational skills
- Lead the strategic and operational development of Digital Support tools
- Manage the development and strategic roadmap for the Smartcam product, Verizon’s video engagement tool
- Lead the strategy and execution of integrating Digital Support content and tools into other customer touchpoints
- Work with the Internal Search team to integrate Support content and tools into a streamlined search experience
- Identify and drive new ways Support content and tools can be leveraged within existing and future customer engagements
- Manage a partnership with multiple IT teams in product development and optimization
- Lead awareness campaigns educating Verizon stakeholders on Digital Support initiatives
- Presenting daily/weekly/monthly metrics to teams and executives
- Minimum 6 - 8 years’ experience with digital/mobile strategy development
- Minimum 6 - 8 years’ experience with digital metrics
- Ability to forge strong relationships with both IT (web, ops, development, etc.) and business (PLM, Marketing, Metrics, Legal, Testing, etc.) teams
- Demonstrated collaborative and consensus building strengths
- Outstanding analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated team player and leader who can effectively handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong communication (verbal/written) skills, with an ability to manage internal and external relationships up to senior levels of management.
- Expert in storytelling and presenting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Generally requires minimum of 6-8 years’ experience in same or related discipline
Equal Employment Opportunity
Verizon is a Federal Contractor
Verizon requests veteran priority referrals
Verizon is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6677984-digital-product-manager
• Post ID: 96859763 manhattan