- Designs to optimize the customer journey throughout existing and upcoming retail locations
- Designs and manages Tier 2 & 3 marketing materials from start-to-finish providing design support for assigned client groups, as well as supporting projects from other clients as demand and scheduling requires
- Develops initial rough layouts or mock-ups for creative review with Retail Design Director and RDT.
- Updates templates and existing designs with new messaging
- Communicates with cross-functional departments to manage creative timelines for new and existing store signage
- Works closely with RDT to ensure presentation consistency by formatting walls, assisting with visual merchandising updates, and producing storefronts in response to marketing direction
- Produces visual merchandising communications and guidance including guidelines and standards for visual merchandising, fixtures and signage
- Collaborates with writing team as needed for specific project objectives
- Collaborates with RDT as needed for design support and professional insights
- Produces creative assets that are accurate accuracy, attention to detail and overall meets or exceeds the design objectives
- Ensures brand guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all executions
- Engages with the RDT in account/client meetings when applicable
- Works directly with account team as dictated by the scope of the project
- Responds to all requests and communications in a timely and thorough manner
- Works to improve the team’s overall performance and embraces a collaborative approach
- Actively collaborates with teammates and seeks their input and insights on developing projects
- Supports leadership in helping to build a unified team mindset
- Engages in professional development to support professional and functional growth and expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Two or more years of relevant work experience.
- Portfolio required.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Your degree preferably in Graphic Design or a related field.
- Three or more years of professional level experience in creative/graphic design within an external or in-house agency.
- Retail design experience.
- Adobe InDesign Certification a plus.
- Demonstrates expertise of design, production and prepress techniques, skills, tools and procedures within the retail space.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat - Adobe certification a plus.
- Strong understanding of MS Office.
- Strong product knowledge with ability to match appropriate solution to customer need and project objectives.
- Experience with and expertise in executing planograms, floor planning and space planning.
- Actively learns new techniques to enhance design and production proficiency.
- Project manages/traffics workload.
- Writes and speaks effectively and is able to clearly communicate with peers, leadership team and clients.
- Clearly articulates opinions and can verbally describe visual concepts.
- Provides open and honest feedback to supporting team members to drive executional excellence.
- Shares designs with team early in the process to gain alignment on execution strategy.
- Leverages data and trends in the competitive landscape to inform the design process.
- Reviews the briefs and is pragmatic with creative executions always keeping eye on the objectives of the assignment.
- Listens well and incorporates others viewpoints into the design process and respectfully questions direction from senior management to help clarify strategies or fill information gaps.
- Supports and demonstrates corporate brand knowledge acting as an ambassador for Verizon marketing objectives and its corporate brand and visual identity.
- Maintains high quality standards despite pressing deadlines and always strives to do work right the first time.
- Embraces the notion every project is an opportunity to make an impact.
- Executes design requests with accuracy, producing zero errors in work (all client edits are implemented correctly, spell check was run, specs were adhered to).
- Supports peers by reviewing work to ensure zero errors in work per above.
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for work and always meets deadlines under normal circumstances.
- Helps solve problems before they negatively impact the project, team or processes by providing potential solutions when presenting challenges to leadership.
- Adapts well to changing priorities, deadlines and directions.
- Willing to take action when well informed.
- Eager to jump in and help others in challenging situations even if out of their comfort zone.
- Pays attention to all details of a project and ensures projects meet stated requirements.
- Prideful and diligent in the final preparation of work including production and presentation details.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6642330-senior-creative-strategy-analyst
• Post ID: 117871373 manhattan