Why should I work here?
At 140 West, you will be part of the energy that’s evolving the Verizon brand into a leading technology player.
Our in-house agency brings together some of the industry’s sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, creating an integrated team to be responsive and innovative across every Verizon touchpoint.
- Manages and provides creative direction and supervision to creative team for all Wireless work.
- Ensures consistent, high-quality service by developing and maintaining dedicated, strong relationships with primary customers of the team.
- Helps set a tone of cooperation in the in-house agency by promoting a “be of service” solution oriented mentality across the team.
- Coaches and develops team members by providing regular informal and formal feedback, supporting individual development plans, and strengthening project and relationship management skills.
- Supervises, coordinates and ensures the on-time and orderly flow of all creative/production from job initiation to its final delivery and billing.
- Determines project assignments and monitors workload of all creative and production team members.
- Ensures brand guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all executions.
- Leads and contributes to projects in partnership with internal and external designers, writers, and marketing specialists.
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience as a designer or project manager.
- Willingness to present Portfolio
- Willingness to be flexible to project needs; availability to work overtime and weekends.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Your degree in design, advertising or related field.
- Eight or more years of work experience as a designer or project manager.
- Three or more years of management experience.
- In-House agency experience.
- External agency experience.
- Superior interpersonal skills in order to maintain a positive team atmosphere and relationship with clients.
- Solid understanding of the business and value of Creative Services
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team effectively and with poise while maintaining tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to present self and work professionally and persuasively to internal clients.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and analyze trends in workflow.
- Incredibly detail oriented, thorough and precise.
- Positive attitude, open to change and an iterative development process.
- Works well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to manage both his/her time effectively as well as the team’s time.
- Excellent understanding of industry best practices in design.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6456853-wireless-creative-manager