What you’ll be doing...
At 140 West, you will be part of the energy that’s evolving the Verizon brand to become a leading technology player. The new Tribeca space will bring together some of the industry’s sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, creating an integrated team that can be responsive and innovative across every Verizon touchpoint.
The Lead (Still) Photo Producer plans and coordinates studio and field-based video production work from concept through completion, including the planning, filming, editing, sound mixing, graphic design and compression output and distribution of a wide range of products. The Lead (Still) Photo Producer exudes creative excellence and innovation with strong storytelling skills. This person is responsible for overseeing the pre-production, production, and postproduction of original photography based on business and marketing strategy for on time and on budget delivery to meet client expectations. The Lead (Still) Photo Producer is the key point of contact in video creation including the main client liaison. In addition, s/he controls budget oversight for the project.
- Conduct client discovery and proactive research.
- Produce substantive video productions from concept through completion; create an "overall vision" for the production.
- Write scripts and treatments for interviews, long form, short form, training, marketing and other corporate videos.
- Collaborate with staff and clients or work individually to develop original, thematic, and appropriate concepts and scripts for corporate video projects, including training, communications and other purposes.
- Oversee studio and field production and operate production equipment when necessary.
- Interface with client and client staff; work closely with team to ensure their needs are met and offer creative solutions for each project
- Interview subjects on or off camera. Provide guidance to non-actor talent to achieve strong on camera performances.
- Manage project budgets, resources and schedules.
- Manage multiple video projects simultaneously and ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Lead camera crews on production days and direct professional and non-professional talent.
- Engage in professional development to continuously grow in your profession and remain competitive with outside services.
What we’re looking for...
- Command of modern digital and video production, equipment and processes, including experience with multiple video formats.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including script writing.
- Takes initiative and helps bring energy and enthusiasm to the team on a creative level.
- Must work well in teams and be comfortable both giving direction and receiving it from others.
- Outstanding customer service orientation including professional presence and superior client relationship skills.
- Ability to work effectively with senior management, production colleagues in a corporate environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail oriented with good observational skills.
- Time management, flexibility and organizational skills must be impeccable since design direction changes with demand.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in broadcast production, film, communication or a related field.
- Minimum of five years of video production experience with a minimum of two years client management responsibility.
- Portfolio required.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6868108-lead-photo-producer
• Post ID: 110910673 manhattan