The Verizon Fios Digital team is undergoing a major transformation, paving the way towards an industry leading customer centric strategy focused on rapidly evolving our business for a digital-first future. Our organization is uniquely positioned to impact the end to end customer journey. We are laser focused on disrupting the status quo and delivering seamless, meaningful experiences to millions of consumers.
We are seeking strategic thinkers, thought leaders, and highly motivated risk takers who are not afraid to innovate around our customer’s needs, drive business objectives and maximize technology capabilities. You will play a part in re-defining our path in the digital age.
Currently we are seeking a candidate to drive existing customer sales and revenue accretion for customers looking to upgrade, right size or renew their services. The candidate will be responsible for monitoring the Digital sales performance, determine drivers of change, and facilitate opportunities to grow based upon the data. Though focused primarily on growth through Digital interactions, this role will also interface with other stakeholders responsible for growth in other strategic sales channels like Retail and Door-to-Door. The ideal candidate will help build the future of the Fios business, including developing the process, framework and strategy to help this newly formed organization meet its overall objectives and goals. This is a unique role to work within a dynamic group that is defining the future of CX inside of a Fortune 15 business.
This position will have several major functions. These functions include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze sales data and demand drivers to provide insight into performance trends.
- Develop digital strategy for offer presentation and priority to optimize take rates and revenue margins.
- Analyze product offers and determine revenue accretion for each to develop insights into optimal offer prioritization.
- Provide expertise and leadership with cross functional teams including internal Digital, IT, agency partners, CRM offer strategy, and marketing execution.
- Effectively communicate objectives, data analysis, and solutions to both executives and working team members.
- Convert strategic ideas into executable actions by defining solution requirements and facilitating the various team activities to implement solutions.
- Act as a digital advocate leading culture initiatives to embed design thinking and a digital–first mentality within the organization.
- 5+ years experience in Digital Marketing and eCommerce.
- Experience working with a service provider (i.e. phone, cable, Internet, insurance, etc.)
- Experience working in a large, diverse company where implementing change requires efficient communication and dynamic thinking.
- Understanding the tenets of segmentation and personalization capabilities to consider highly personalized digital experiences.
- Understanding the use of A/B testing to optimize the digital experiences.
- Working knowledge of web content best practices including UX disciplines and SEO necessity in both a desktop and mobile environment
- Experience with analytic tools ie Adobe Omniture suites with working knowledge of how to self-serve and pull relevant data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sense of urgency around deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and know when to escalate issues.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6608877-manager-digital-sales-strategist-for-existing-customers