What you’ll be doing...
We are all about creating the best experiences for customers every time they interact with us. That’s where you come in. You’ll lead customer research to understand the current state of customer service experiences, learn what they want, and how we can improve. You will ensure that we are guided by the voice of the customer in all that we do. Knowing what customers want and need, you’ll make recommendations to guide our strategy and implement new ways to make the customer experience even better. Because here, better matters.
- Understanding current state of customer experiences with support and service, tracking performance, and making tactical and strategic recommendations for improvements.
- Creating service and support principles, guidelines, and a roadmap for customer experiences.
- Analyzing customer research conducted internally and through research supplier partners.
- Identifying customer pain points and driving innovative solutions with others in the business.
- Developing and testing new models and concepts to enhance the customer experience.
- Guiding design of new technical and process solutions for exceptional support and service.
What we’re looking for...
You live and breathe the user experience and you enjoy identifying ways to make it better. Process is important for consistency but you know that any process should leave room for the human element especially when it comes to working with customers. Finding out what makes consumers tick fascinates you and that the real value comes with translating that knowledge into real business opportunities. You enjoy leading the design process but you still like to get your hands dirty. You enjoy working with different types of people and know how to flex your style to be most effective in any given situation. A fast-paced dynamic environment is where you do your best work.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Consumer research experience.
- Customer service or customer support experience.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
Even better if you have:
- Designed customer user experiences. Ideally, tech support or customer service for consumers.
- Gathered and analyzed data, provided insights, and made recommendations.
- Conducted customer interviews and focus groups.
- Managed multiple dynamic projects with stakeholders in different functions and levels.
- Created presentations and workflows. Ideally, with PowerPoint and/or InDesign.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2083171-manager-experience-design
• Post ID: 150879587 manhattan