What you’ll be doing...
The Managing Client Partner leads a group of Client Executives to grow and protect Verizon Enterprise Solution revenues at our largest and most strategic enterprise customers. The Managing Client Partner plays an integral part in the revenue generation by leading their team to sell solutions from our extensive technology portfolio to solve their clients’ business and IT needs. The Managing Client Partner is, also, responsible to identify new out-sourcing and systems integration opportunities which contribute to Verizon’s total revenue commitment.
The Managing Client Partner directs and coaches the sales team in the sales process, manages customer satisfaction throughout, mentors and develops their direct reports, builds relationships internally and is responsible for developing deeper business relationships with our clients’ executives and staff. The Managing Client Partner focuses particular attention on leading the sales team in focusing on developing solutions and selling strategic services to include Network, IP Telephony, Data Center solutions including Cloud Computing, Managed Services, Security Services, Call Center solutions, and CPE offerings. Strategic services Solutions are characterized by a complex combination of technical, business, financial, and human resource issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers.
What we’re looking for...
The Managing Client Partner is responsible for building C-Level relationships in an effort to execute their global strategic plans with a team of sales, service, and solution engineers to ensure account growth and optimum customer satisfaction. The purpose of this position is to further develop existing business and executive level client relationships, cultivate new relationships, align with IT and Business Groups to uncover new opportunities, develop solutions and sell strategic services, to include Network, IP Telephony, Data Center solutions including Cloud Computing, Managed Services, Security Services, Call Center Solutions, and CPE offerings. It is critical for the Client Executive to be a team leader, an astute business person, have exceptional business insight, show executive/boardroom presence, and have outstanding judgment.
This position will:
- Manage an aggressive multi-million dollar sales quota in a highly competitive environment.
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of sales employees, which normally consists of 5-9 Client Executives.
- Lead team in protecting and growing existing customer account/revenue base and attaining revenue growth, quality and expense targets.
- Supports in the successful development and implementation of Strategic Account Plans for all assigned accounts.
- Negotiate teams and individual Client Executive objectives based on account and market analysis, qualified business conditions and application opportunities.
- Secure necessary Branch and interdepartmental commitment of resources required to implement pre and post sales and service activities needed to facilitate sales and maintain/improve customer satisfaction.
- Determine if RFPs are being written or have been issued for areas that are a core competency for Verizon and are for opportunities that are determined to be qualified.
- Brainstorm and develop new suggested solutions to satisfy customer demands.
- Assist others in thinking creatively and developing new ideas to sell VES solution portfolio.
- Define objectives for the department and sets priorities for utilizing resources.
- Keep abreast of information and product developments.
- Create and maintain a good team spirit.
- Attends minimum of 4 – 6 sales calls per week with team members to establish personal contact and customer satisfaction.
- Review VES new solutions and solution portfolio with customers to solve their business needs.
- Discuss financial and business impacts of proposed products and services with current and potential Verizon customers.
- Develop a good understanding of their customer base industries, business objectives and business trends.
- Prepares sales forecasts, account status reports, and recommendations to enhance account growth and revenue potential
- Participates in contract negotiations.
- Develops creative and customized package of new applications and services.
- Requires an understanding of Verizon Enterprise services/products and network.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6856140-managing-client-partner
• Post ID: 109041383 manhattan