The Managing Client Partner leads a group of Client Executives to grow and protect Verizon Enterprise Solution revenues at our largest and most strategic enterprise customers. The Managing Client Partner plays an integral part in the revenue generation by leading their team to sell solutions from our extensive technology portfolio to solve their clients’ business and IT needs. The Managing Client Partner is, also, responsible to identify new out-sourcing and systems integration opportunities which contribute to Verizon’s total revenue commitment.
The Managing Client Partner directs and coaches the sales team in the sales process, manages customer satisfaction throughout, mentors and develops their direct reports, builds relationships internally and is responsible for developing deeper business relationships with our clients’ executives and staff. The Managing Client Partner focuses particular attention on leading the sales team in focusing on developing solutions and selling strategic services to include Network, IP Telephony, Data Center solutions including Cloud Computing, Managed Services, Security Services, Call Center solutions, and CPE offerings. Strategic services Solutions are characterized by a complex combination of technical, business, financial, and human resource issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers.
The Managing Client Partner is responsible for building C-Level relationships in an effort to execute their global strategic plans with a team of sales, service, and solution engineers to ensure account growth and optimum customer satisfaction. The purpose of this position is to further develop existing business and executive level client relationships, cultivate new relationships, align with IT and Business Groups to uncover new opportunities, develop solutions and sell strategic services, to include Network, IP Telephony, Data Center solutions including Cloud Computing, Managed Services, Security Services, Call Center Solutions, and CPE offerings. It is critical for the Client Executive to be a team leader, an astute business person, have exceptional business insight, show executive/boardroom presence, and have outstanding judgment.
This position will:
- Manage an aggressive multi-million dollar sales quota in a highly competitive environment.
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of sales employees, which normally consists of 5-9 Client Executives.
- Lead team in protecting and growing existing customer account/revenue base and attaining revenue growth, quality and expense targets.
- Supports in the successful development and implementation of Strategic Account Plans for all assigned accounts.
- Negotiate teams and individual Client Executive objectives based on account and market analysis, qualified business conditions and application opportunities.
- Secure necessary Branch and interdepartmental commitment of resources required to implement pre and post sales and service activities needed to facilitate sales and maintain/improve customer satisfaction.
- Determine if RFPs are being written or have been issued for areas that are a core competency for Verizon and are for opportunities that are determined to be qualified.
- Brainstorm and develop new suggested solutions to satisfy customer demands.
- Assist others in thinking creatively and developing new ideas to sell VES solution portfolio.
- Define objectives for the department and sets priorities for utilizing resources.
- Keep abreast of information and product developments.
- Create and maintain a good team spirit.
- Attends minimum of 4 – 6 sales calls per week with team members to establish personal contact and customer satisfaction.
- Review VES new solutions and solution portfolio with customers to solve their business needs.
- Discuss financial and business impacts of proposed products and services with current and potential Verizon customers.
- Develop a good understanding of their customer base industries, business objectives and business trends.
- Prepares sales forecasts, account status reports, and recommendations to enhance account growth and revenue potential
- Participates in contract negotiations.
- Develops creative and customized package of new applications and services.
- Requires an understanding of Verizon Enterprise services/products and network.
The preferred candidate must have demonstrated in previous roles: strong leadership skills, an ability to operate in positions requiring significant self-direction and motivation, and a proven track record in consultative selling solutions.
In addition to broad knowledge and expertise in the industry, the ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates the ability to further develop existing business and executive level client relationships, cultivate new relationships, align with IT and Business Groups to uncover opportunities and develop solutions.
- Demonstrates a detailed understanding of business finance and a high level of awareness of customers business / industry sector.
- Demonstrates good knowledge/understanding of customers’ environment as it relates to their specific sector. Identify sector trends and drivers, understand key applications that solve business problems in sector and deliver solutions that meet customers’ specific needs/requirements.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of VES Strategic Solutions. Capable of identifying, qualifying & closing opportunities with minimal support. Demonstrates expertise in this competency and could support/coach others.
- Understands effective negotiation techniques and seeks to apply them in most situations. Is focused on achieving mutually beneficial, "win-win" results and is alert to customer buying signals and identifies and acts on closing opportunities.
Creates and maintains detailed and accurate Account/Opportunity plans and reviews/updates and communicates these on a regular basis. Has clear strategy and set of objectives where relevant.
The preferred candidate must also be able to manage multiple priorities, develop strong relationships within assigned accounts, and:
- Articulate client business value with consultative selling approaches
- Understand the delivery implications of consulting opportunities and sell solutions that Verizon Business can deliver
- Assist with developing proposals and oral presentations
- Work in a highly ambiguous, dynamic environment with a proven ability to balance competing demands and priorities as well as operate independently while building a successful sales pipeline/channel
- Team with Verizon Business colleagues and vendors to develop creative solutions
- Promote cross-brand solutions to promote the overall Verizon portfolio requiring an understanding of VES and VzW offerings.
- Understand key partner and competitor offerings which overlap the VES solution space.
- Must have proven track record of exceeding annual revenue plan.
This role requires a Bachelor’s degree, 7 to 10 years successful strategic/solutions and/or systems integration sales experience or related discipline, 3 to 5 years Sales Management (supervisory) experience. Must be able to manage, lead and influence others outside of their department/functional area as such, managerial experience a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6650689-managing-client-partner
• Post ID: 96444780 manhattan