- Manage day-to-day marketing effectiveness activities such as data delivery, analytics maintenance, interpretation of findings, delivery of insights, and coordination with stakeholders
- Provide ongoing evaluation of marketing efforts through analysis of integrated findings and insights to inform recommendations around investment reallocations to maximize defined KPIs
- Guide stakeholders to interpret business needs into learning objectives and analytical solutions that can address their stated objectives
- Work alongside marketing effectiveness team members who are primarily responsible for developing measurement capabilities to address stakeholder needs
- Develop innovative mechanisms to engender adoption of marketing effectiveness among stakeholder groups across the marketing spectrum, from planning to execution
- Actively consult stakeholders to validate, and update as needed, a defined marketing effectiveness roadmap that outlines short-term and long-term business priorities
- Partner with the transformational organization on marketing and cross-functional efforts
- Support the Director on Senior Management engagement and critical business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 6 or more years of relevant experience.
- Experience in marketing, finance, strategy, or analytics.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- 6 or more years of relevant experience in marketing, finance, strategy, or analytics.
- Proven analytical skills to review market research, quantitative data, and modeling output to identify trends, interpret findings, drat insights, and formulate recommendations.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and understanding of marketing strategy and mix to inform potential recommended actions.
- Exceptional cross-functional experience within project management or change management.
- Creative thinker who can quickly adjust between strategy and execution as well as adapt to dynamic needs that may arise.
- Outstanding Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Leadership Competencies:
- Highly consultative approach to work effectively across organizational boundaries
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to successfully build long-term relationships with internal and external partners.
- Demonstrate ability to successfully interpret complex analytical techniques and insights as well as articulate implications of recommended decisions on business outcomes.
- Focuses on delivering accurate and timely results by overcoming obstacles through the development of mechanisms and tools to improve efficiencies.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6456752-marketing-analytics-manager