RESPONSIBILITIES FOR EACH PRODUCT/SERVICE THIS ROLE SUPPORTS:
- Partner with the business unit and lead strategic positioning development
- Lead creative strategy, development and execution
- Autonomously manage multiple agencies, both traditional and digital, on all day-to-day aspects of the partnership
- Partner with internal cross-functional marketing teams to lead the development of truly integrated marketiing plans
- Autonomously manage production and shoots
- Partner with business unit leaders and insights to develop clear objectives and success measures for all marketing and creative initiatives
- Think critically about the business and what is needed from a marketing and creative perspective to meet stated objectives and drive the business
- Measure and monitor marketing and creative initiatives to determine performance and potential needs for course-correction
- Manage complex situations and demonstrate the ability to develop solutions to those situations with strong partnership with peers as needed, and with little oversight from direct manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent experience is required.
- 6 or more years of experience in marketing strategy & creating demand for existing or new products is required
- General business analytical skills able to quickly synthesize data at micro- & macro-level
- Creative sense to inspire & provide effective direction/input to creative teams
- Understanding of what is required to execute flawlessly on strong creative ideas
- Experience working with & managing multiple agencies & internal cross function teams in the development & implementation of marketing plans.
- Proven track record in the development & implementation of successful integrated communications programs for the products/services assigned.
- Proven success in managing & leading in a rapidly changing environment
- Proven ability to solve unexpected challenges, break bottlenecks & challenge the status quo.
- Capable of working on several projects simultaneously & maintains flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Previous experience marketing tech and IoT preferred, but not required
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6385588-marketing-communications-and-brand-manager