This position will provide operational support for the VCM Go to Market team. This includes gathering, and deciphering, information from multiple organizations to create engaging, visually appealing, and concise executive level presentations and summaries. Assist with day-to-day team program management activity for all new product, pricing and promotional launches. This role will have ownership of the strategy, design and implementation of Go to Market processes, management of corporate level initiatives and deadlines, researching proposed concepts (new processes, systems, software, etc). In addition, they will influence and contribute to a variety of other important assignments within the overall Consumer Markets Operations organization.
Additional responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Compiling Director/VP level status reports for programs (some that may be confidential in nature).
- Conduct cost/benefit studies for different scenarios. Present research results and recommendations to drive policy decision-making.
- Serve as the expert in preparing reports and maintaining historical databases. Help create and maintain reference documents explaining data and methods for use by the GTM team.
- Identify ways to improve data collection/management and procedures/workflows.
- Develop thoughtful and creative approaches for solving a wide range of operational issues.
- Conduct monthly analysis and reporting of results compared to annual objectives/targets; enabling informed and effective business decisions
- Support the budget target setting process and development of strategic financial plans. Provide support in analyzing budget, forecast and business plan submissions; assessing trends and key business drivers, as well as, risks and opportunities
- Analyze, organize, and manage high volumes of data, including financials and metrics
- Improve coordination of cross-functional projects by providing analysis, reporting, insights and recommendations.
- Seek out process improvements and best practices that can be leveraged and drive efficiency
- Assist in a project management level, or training content development capacity, when needed due to team workload.
- Become a trusted and valued business partner to be relied upon to move activities and projects forward in support of current initiatives and in line with financial budgets/plans
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or Marketing.
- Ability to proactively identify key business issues and drivers and develop substantive analysis to support recommendations
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating initiative, working quickly, and making sound business decisions due to the volume of activity and potential impacts to business
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, delivering quality results under significant time constraints and meeting deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly advanced level Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) skills are required
- Ability to accurately and creatively summarize analysis with relevant points for executive presentations
- Ability to provide ad hoc research, analysis and reporting as required or requested, with the ability to track down information quickly
- Detailed oriented, with ability to distill large datasets into meaningful and actionable information
- Strong organizational, planning and problem solving skills with the ability to creatively develop solutions to complex issues
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Effective at building strong working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Three or more years of experience bringing new products/services to market
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with training design, development and/or delivery (including web-based, virtual, and video learning)
- Understanding of Verizon’s products/services, organizational structure, and sales/service channel processes.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6663522-marketing-operations-manager
• Post ID: 96647516 manhattan