The Manager of Marketing Operations - Creative Strategy is responsible for the development of breakthrough creative ideas and effective strategic solutions. This role will collect and analyze data to determine the effectiveness of current communication tactics and then utilize the results to build the long-term strategy for internal communications to increase engagement and effectiveness.
- Create and design communication plans for projects and programs to drive adoption and improve effectiveness.
- Create Go-to-Market employee communication campaigns/strategies for project/program/product launches.
- Create digital, video and print communication strategies, concepts and development. Includes script writing and development for video productions
- Create strategy and design for internal social media platforms including social boards and new applications as available
- Identify opportunities based on feedback and develop plans to improve employee engagement/sales culture through effective communication strategies.
- Responsible for creating and delivering executive presentations.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in creative communications strategy.
- Copy writing and creative messaging experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- A degree in Communications or Journalism.
- Five or more years of managerial experience
- Experience in video, social media and other alternate communication methods.
- Exceptional skills with MS PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent organization and time-management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Five or more years in communications with copy writing and creative messaging experience.
- Self-motivation, attention to detail and flexibility.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Self-starter that learns and adapts quickly to new systems, software and hardware
- Results oriented with a strong sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6680356-marketing-operations-manager