Since 2005, Yodle has grown to 1,400+ employees, and we re not slowing down. With an unmatched combination of rapidly-developing technology, thoughtful data analysis, and expert levels of service, we make online marketing accessible to local businesses.
Everyone at Yodle plays a pivotal role in the company s overall success. Here, there s no such thing as slipping through the cracks. We ve maintained our startup culture for a reason: to create an environment where you can own your ideas and run with them, no matter where you happen to fall on the org chart.
The Customer Information & Acquisition group provides operational support to a diverse range of internal business customers. As part of this team, you will deliver by optimizing the tools, processes and analytics of all levels of the sales and marketing organization.
The successful candidate will stakeholders across the company to develop, maintain and execute world-class Marketing Technology solutions to support Yodle sales and marketing efforts. Responsibilities
Key areas of responsibility
- Be the subject-matter expert for the portfolio of applications in the Marketing Technology space, including Marketing Automation and Enterprise Marketing Database.
- Develop and execute quality control and governance procedures for Marketing Automation programs
- Develop insight from lead performance and campaign management utilizing Marketo, Salesforce and internal tools
- Develop reporting using business intelligence software (Tableau) and Microsoft Excel
- Communicate effectively with other departments to convey schedules, priorities, and project related information.
- Work with business partners to gather and analyze business and systems requirements
- Liaison with vendors, downstream technical development teams and business users
- Develop testing and quality programs, document results, and create testing sign-off documentation
- Be able to consistently manage their own tasks and workload, and proactively report status
- Customer Information & Acquisition
- Acquisition Marketing
- Sales Analytics
- Sales Management
- Operations & Engineering
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Marketing or Information Systems required
- Five years of progressive experience in digital marketing or business systems required
- Two years or more experience with Marketing Automation software, including Marketo
- Demonstrated mastery of Marketo including expertise with advanced techniques
- Demonstrated mastery with digital marketing campaign execution and online advertising solutions required
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to succeed in a dynamic, real-time environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with teams members at all organization levels
- Familiarity with multiple marketing automation solutions required e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot.
- Familiarity with digital marketing terminology and industry standards required
- Familiarity with business intelligence software (Tableau, etc) preferred
- Familiarity with sales, sales operations or customer service in a call-center environment preferred
Yodle offers an excellent health and welfare package for you and your family, including a 401K match! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours!
• Post ID: 110214438 manhattan