Do you dream of new A/B testing – both new ideas and iterating on existing functionality? Do you turn everything into a conversion rate funnel? Then this is the role for you! The Digital Engagement team at Verizon is hiring a Growth & Optimization Manager to support the My Fios mobile app. Your main focus will be to utilize data to drive optimal lifetime value & loyalty from each customer. This is a unique role to work within a dynamic, fast-growing group that is defining the future of customer experience inside of a Fortune 15 business.
- Work with product, design, and IT leadership to establish growth strategies to support Verizon’s mobile user experience, churn, cost reduction, and revenue goals
- Analyze all aspect of Verizon’s mobile conversion funnel across the app, identify areas for improvement, and help the team realize these opportunities
- Define and execute the strategy for how we use key communication channels (including in-app, loyalty programs, push, social, and email) to drive new user growth and existing customer retention
- Perform meaningful customer segmentation and analysis and rapidly test hypotheses
- Partner with analytics team to produce dashboard reporting; define roadmap for acquisition and retention tactics; and communicate insights, analysis and results
- Manage A/B tests and subsequent feature development that reinforce our self-service value proposition across the customer life cycle to activate digital users, reduce churn, increase loyalty, and improve the customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Six or more years of relevant experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Three or more years of experience in managing growth, retention and/or conversion rate optimization initiatives
- Samples of related projects and results
- Obsession with UX and mobile best practices
- Evidence of being self-motivated and driving results – able to build agile processes from the ground up and challenge ‘legacy’ thinking by taking ownership of your product
- Experience collaborating on large-scale software projects (preferably mobile apps) – show us that you can communicate and work effectively as part of a distributed, multidisciplinary team
- Experience with Adobe Analytics & Target
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6431284-mobile-product-manager-growth-and-optimization