Multicultural Marketing Manager – Fios Hispanic Marketing
Marketing Manager responsible for managing the creative development and execution of Hispanic Fios Direct Marketing tactics. This position is responsible for implementing strategies and plans specifically for Hispanic Prospects and drive Marketing Communications to support the unique needs of the Verizon Fios Business.
This role will manage marketing communications with our agency partners (specifically with our Multicultural Advertising Agency) in alignment with Verizon Fios policies, goals and objectives. They will foster and leverage internal relationships across Product & Promo Teams, Legal, Regional Marketing, Marketing Operations, Database Marketing and Performance Analytics.
This position requires candidate to be fluent in Spanish with the ability to read & write it.
•Develop and implement Marketing Communication strategies and plans aligned to the objectives and performance goals of the Verizon FiOS Brand. All strategies are formed based on data, analytics and Consumer Insights.
•Work within Marketing Communications teams, across Corporate Marketing, Channel and Product Line Management to develop and deliver differentiated and integrated/holistic plans that draw on all Verizon assets.
•Develop, maintain and monitor Hispanic Prospect marketing communication execution plans to support leadership alignment and ensure flawless execution. Plans are developed at a Yearly, Quarterly and Monthly view.
•Champion continuous process improvements and utilize analytics, data and insights with the Marcom team and agency leads to drive creativity and business based decisions.
•Actively participate in Quarterly and forward planning sessions with Director
- Responsible for working with agency to develop Direct Marketing creative
- Ensure concepts developed by the agency are on strategy to help achieve annual and quarterly sales and call volume objectives;
- Experience in writing killer briefs that are clear & direct
- Ensures the creative is on brand is produced to the highest standards
- Manage content & co-op marketing opportunities.
High level of understanding in creative process and agency management
- Understanding of integrated marketing principles
- Highly organized with an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and simultaneously handle multiple projects
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
- Agency management experience
- Highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- BA in Marketing preferred or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise contingencies to manage them
- Experience working with agencies
- Direct mail experience preferred
- Wide ranging portfolio focused on consumer selling marketing campaigns.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6751135-multicultural-marketing-manager-fios
• Post ID: 117871348 manhattan