What you’ll be doing...
Join the team that is revolutionizing experience innovation in digital entertainment as the chief storyteller for the Verizon Open Innovation team.
Responsibilities include leading the creation of visionary content with teams across multiple locations as well as seamless integration of engagements with external agencies. You will create visual storytelling project deliverables based on the results of customer research and new growth strategy roadmaps. Explaining a customer experience, outlining the product strategy and opportunity, articulating a value proposition… these require new ways to viscerally articulate the message to customers, partners, and executives. This position reports to a Director of Open Innovation.
Good organization, communication and presentation skills are absolutely essential to the role whether it’s presenting in a design review to stakeholders and executives or translating complex feedback into tangible and specific design direction and deliverables to take back to the team.
- Develop visually stunning visual presentations to capture the excitement of new products and customer experiences.
- Synthesize and compile research insights into concise, compelling, customer experience videos for viewership by Verizon Executive Leadership teams. This includes story boarding, working with key stakeholders to develop frameworks, outlines, and agreed upon approach. Execute creative enhancements such as graphics, animation, audio, music and other effects for professional level presentations.
- Consult with stakeholders from pre-production to post-production to creatively plan and translate abstract concepts into effective visual form. Visual methods include but are not limited to multimedia, video, and PowerPoint.
- Plan and perform video post-production tasks which include reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing; Make video products available in required formats including share sites, Vimeo and other channels.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Ideally you need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts, Graphic Design, User Experience Design (UXD), Human Computer Interaction (HCI), and/or Industrial Design
- A Master’s degree
- Visually stunning design and video portfolio that includes presentations and infographics
- Strong design and technical skills, from mockups in Photoshop to a production ready, pixel perfect coding with strong attention to detail and usability.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Telecommunications, Media and IoT technologies and the “realm” of possibilities.
- Meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- Presentation Tools like Keynote and/or PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and visual communications skills, with a particular emphasis on problem framing, concept development, visual storytelling and information design.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas, decisions, and reasoning to a broad audience, including peers and leadership teams.
- Knowledge of Canon DSLRs, Panasonic Camcorders, lighting equipment, and audio recording equipment.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
• Post ID: 117873363 manhattan