What you’ll be doing...
- Must have an eye for detail and be creative.
- Customer experience is very important to our client and they want to enhance their online presence.
- Photographing various projects including but not limited to: Still life product images, Social media content, email marketing campaigns and company-sponsored events.
- Strong Illustrator skills with the ability to create or alter vector images and technical drawings for marketing materials and manuals
- Participation in photography/content concepts for marketing and social.
- Maintain file naming and image server.
- Size and save out images for web
- Being an out of the box thinker is preferred for this role.
- Being able to create a story from visual design is a plus.
- A portfolio is mandatory for this role and you must be willing to travel between NY and NJ.
- Must be able to collaborate with team members consisting of designers, copywriters and management.
- This candidate must be able to articulate their vision and have exceptional skills with writing along with a great team player spirit.
- He or she will be able to communicate and present ideas to the team.
- This position requires the ideal employee to move quickly and change direction frequently.
- This will be challenging at times so our candidate must be able to handle direction under pressure.
- Must be flexible with their vision and move at a fast pace when the focus and direction shifts to a different visual concept.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Two or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, fashion or scientific or photo journalism and/or 3 or more years of retouching/ photography/ illustration experience.
- Five plus years in the same type of work.
- Adobe and Bohemian Sketch a plus.
- Superior understanding of retouching techniques.
- Sharp eye for product/still life photography and composition.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Organizational skills and be well defined.
- Self-driven and goal-oriented with strong time management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Passionate, positive, creative and innovative.
- Both collaborative and independent.
- Excellent communicator.
- Setting up photographic equipment.
- Editing and retouching images in Sketch and Adobe.
- Choosing and setting up locations.
- Reproducing and framing photographs.
- Majority of work is undertaken 'on location'. However, travel and irregular working hours are common features of the job.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6880363-photographer
• Post ID: 112526638 manhattan