Join us as we create the next generation of mobile video. The ways we consume and connect through video are rapidly changing, and Verizon Digital Entertainment is well positioned to take advantage of these trends.
The Verizon Digital Entertainment Marketing team within Verizon’s Product and New Business Innovation group is in search of a lead for earned audience development, including social media, talent marketing and industry relations. This role reports into the Director of Product Marketing.
This Senior Manager for Audience Development will be responsible for marshalling internal and agency resources to amplify the content marketing message in earned marketing channels. A solution-oriented attitude, attention to detail, and a strong ability to multitask are a must. Self-starting, strategic, hands-on execution and strong collaboration skills are required for success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Defines strategy for and oversees ongoing management of talent marketing, social media, creative services and industry relations
- Builds and executes a robust promotional distribution of original content on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and other social media channels
- Partners with content marketing leads to ensure tactical alignment within omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Partners with retention marketing team to support audience reengagement
- Integrates resources across marketing tactics, designing strategies that leverage the right creator/talent in the right earned channel at the right moment to drive audience development
- Innovates new approaches to earned audience development
- Oversees creative services department, prioritizing projects and allocating budget
- Manages agencies and internal leaders for each earned marketing channel, aligning efforts and developing team members
- A Bachelor’s degree orsix or more years ofwork experience
- Six or more years of relevant work experience
- Experience leading audience development in the entertainment industry
Ideally you will alsohave:
- Proven track record as a people manager
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Works well in fast-paced and changing environment
- Comfort working directly with celebrities and managers
- Has a collaborative mindset and solutions-oriented approach
- Passion for go90 content
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6496211-senior-audience-development-manager
• Post ID: 95312742 manhattan