Why should I work here?
At 140 West, you will be part of the energy that’s evolving the Verizon brand into a leading technology player.
Our in-house agency brings together some of the industry’s sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, creating an integrated team to be responsive and innovative across every Verizon touchpoint.
- Develops and maintains solid client relationships; encourages a collaborative approach with departmental team members.
- Educates clients on cost savings and leveraging opportunities aligned with their marketing efforts.
- Partners with outside agencies in managing clients’ promotional and marketing efforts.
- Writes creative briefs on complex projects and interprets them for project teams in order to lead communication strategies and implement marketing efforts.
- Recommends the effective reuse of past materials when appropriate, to minimize client costs.
- Collaborates on creative development and direction with client, design and production teams.
- Provides feedback to project team during internal creative reviews.
- Presents concepts to clients, obtains feedback and translates that feedback for the project team.
- Reviews client change requests and responds with schedule/cost impacts along with alternatives
- Manages expectations with clients and departmental teams. Negotiates timelines and budgets and ensures that all deadlines are maintained.
- Represents the interests of the client in interactions with project teams.
- Ensures all regulatory, legal and compliance and branding guidelines are followed to the letter on their assigned businesses.
- Provides final sign-off on projects to ensure compliance with creative brief and project specifications.
- Leverages knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative and production to facilitate effective communication between client and departmental teams.
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in a project management role either in an external or internal agency.
Ideall7y, you'll also have:
- Ad agency project management experience preferably including print, direct marketing campaigns, online, promotions, TV, and radio.
- Strong understanding of the benefits of the above communication channels, with the ability to match the channel with the client’s communication need.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams, both through idea generation and assessment of ideas generated by others.
- Team player with excellent relationship building skills.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Adept at crisis management.
- Resourceful and solution oriented.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent creative project management skills, highly organized and ability to multitask effectively.
- Ability to gain client trust and effectively manage client expectations.
- Strong understanding of the creative process as well as design and print/web production.
- Degree in marketing, communications, advertising or business.
- Successful track record at client service in a marketing or creative environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6501237-project-manager