Marketing Manager – Fios Prospect Marketing
This position is responsible for creating and implementing strategies and plans specifically for Prospects and former customers that drive Marketing Communications to support the unique needs of the Verizon FiOS Business via direct response tactics.
This role will manage marketing communications specifically with our direct response agency partners in alignment with Verizon FiOS policies, goals, and objectives. Theywill foster and leverage internal relationships across Product & Promo Teams, Legal, Regional Marketing, Marketing Operations, Database Marketing and Performance Analytics. Additionally, this position includes partnering with both internal Media and Media Agency.
- Overall, day-to-day project management on activities/tasks for creative development of Direct Marketing tactics.
- Ensures flawless execution of creative plans while partnering with both Advertising and Media Agencies.
- Ability to multi-task and run projected related responsibilities autonomously in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
This includes operation elements from developing Tactical Brief thru final steps of Production before mailing.
- Develop and implement Marketing Communication strategies and plans aligned to the objectives and performance goals of the Verizon FiOS Brand. All strategies are formed based on data, analytics and Consumer Insights.
- Work within Marketing Communications teams, across Corporate Marketing, Channel and Product Line Management to develop and deliver differentiated and integrated/holistic plans that draw on all Verizon assets.
- Bachelor’s degree with four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Marketing/Advertising experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Telecommunications and/or Technology based related experience a plus but not a prerequisite
- MBA or Bachelor’s degree with a Marketing/Advertising focus.
- Four or more years of Marketing/Advertising experience with Direct Marketing focus.
- Strong Strategic thinking skills with client side and/or agency side experience in developing and implementing successful Marketing Communication campaigns.
- Direct response marketing background.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6751139-prospect-marketing-manager
• Post ID: 117872058 manhattan