Why work here?
At 140 West, you will be part of the energy that’s evolving the Verizon brand to become a leading technology player. The new Tribeca space will bring together some of the industry’s sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, creating an integrated team that can be responsive and innovative across every Verizon touchpoint.
- Manages and provides direction to quality control team ensuring high-quality deliverables within established timeframes.
- Responsible for quality control for the work of the department.
- Develops and assists in the creation of organizational policies, procedures and reporting mechanisms related to in-house agency operations.
- Assists in the development, monitoring, and presentation of internal quality measures and initiatives including monthly and quarterly dashboard reports.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly metrics output and continuous improvementactivities.
- Creates scheduled auditing on various process and procedures, and works with QA team to implement regular audits, documenting and presenting outcomes to leadership.
- Implements automated test suites for back end APIs.
- Records all issues in selected tracking software with steps to reproduce issues.
- Documents and facilitates communication and troubleshooting of issues, bugs, changes.
- Investigates procedures, workflows, and software to keep processes up to date.
- Conducts weekly touch-base meetings with QC team and management.
- Creates and performs tests to improve the quality of deliverables
- Promotes the professional development of the department by encouraging the staff to continuously grow in their profession.
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in creative or agency environment.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Five or more years of experience in creative or agency environment.
- Certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma.
- Professional experience working in an agency environment with design workflows, systems and technologies required.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QC.
- Ability to think creatively, and problem solve in a structured manner.
- Proven leadership ability, experienced in coaching and delegation.
- Excellent strategic planning, organization and administration skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6675029-quality-control-manager
• Post ID: 96698980 manhattan