AIG Property Casualty Global Services, Inc. has an opportunity for a Reinsurance Analyst in its Reinsurance Group. Performance objectives in this position are as follows:
* Assist the Reinsurance Managers with the placement of facultative reinsurance.
* Ensure all facultative placements are both corporately and regulatory compliant, and meets all audit requirements. This will include:
a) All placements are made via the eReinsure platform.
b) Reinsurance is placed with only approved reinsurers.
c) All reinsurance documentation is in keeping with AIG reinsurance standards.
* Initially the role will involve:
a) Maintaining Activity Log and establish and maintain Reinsurance Files for the life of the reinsurance contracts.
b) Conduct analysis of various underwriting systems, to obtain data on old files.
c) Conduct quality control of premium bookings and reinsurance certificates.
d) Data entry for reinsurance coding in PPS.
e) Negotiate with reinsurers and intermediaries to correct certificates.
Position Requirements: * Minimum 5 years of casualty insurance experience is required; * Exposure to underwriting is desired; * Should have strong interpersonal & communications skills and conscientious work ethic.
* Strong math skills are needed;
* Working knowledge of reinsurance is preferred;
* Should be proficient working with various coding systems;
* Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in experience is required;
* Minimum 5 years of casualty insurance experience is required;
* Exposure to underwriting is desired;
* Should have strong interpersonal & communications skills and conscientious work ethic.
• Post ID: 94630590 manhattan