What you’ll be doing...
We are the focal point for industry intelligence and information. We have the intellectual lead, and we have the intelligence and information to apply it to protecting our customers. We analyzed 399 major breaches, 8bn logs, nobody else has this kind of intelligence, nor the capability to apply it in such a wide area. Simply put, we have more in our kitbag than the competition.
As a proven leader in Managed Security Services, we are growing our team. We are seeking proven C-Level Security Sales Consultants that understand and can sell solution based services in the vast information/cyber security space.
• Partner to identify, develop, and close additional opportunities at existing clients & work with sales team to close
• Identify all the key technical influencers and present the Verizon value proposition to executive level clients
• Must have the skills necessary to clearly articulate Verizon value proposition to all levels within a customer's organization
• Map customer's identified business and technical issues to Verizon solutions
• Identify technical (Verizon or customer) barriers to sale
• Identify and coordinate Verizon internal resources required to develop customer solution
• Assist customers in their evaluation of Verizon products and services.
• Conduct educational sessions with groups within the customers' organization
• Ensure there is clear documentation of customer project needs
What we’re looking for...
Degree preferred plus 5 to 9 years of complex sales experience in the most of the following areas:
- Cyber Intelligence and Analytics
- Critical Infrastructure
- Global Managed Security Services
- Threat and Risk Intelligence
- Vulnerability Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Governance Risk and Compliance
- Security & Network Architecture
Must have strong customer business environment acumen and be able to strategically discuss Verizon solutions/service delivery capabilities as they relate to our security services and client needs.
Must have skills and knowledge to allow for successful prioritization of multiple projects and the ability to clearly communicate and present project requirements/timelines.
Individual will possess strong written and oral and presentation skills and have proven success working in complex sales environments, utilizing resources across multiple organizations to achieve sales results. Some travel may be required.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7073880-security-solutions-sales-consultant
• Post ID: 117873233 manhattan