We have an exciting opportunity for aSenior Digital Media Strategistto join our team. You will have a significant impact on AIG's digital and social presence. You will help develop digital marketing strategies and creative campaigns and execute effective/efficient digital media buys. Your analyses of campaign performance will help guide AIG's broader digital strategy.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Advise, prioritize, and execute appropriate digital strategies and tactics to drive brand awareness, engagement, and traffic
- Help define objectives, benchmarks, KPIs and goals that successfully measure online effectiveness of digital marketing spend components
- Analyze performance data, determine insights, and develop recommendations to optimize the user experience and further messaging
- Lead end-to-end execution of campaigns, leading internal business stakeholders as well as external platform partners to provide suitable direction, timing, budget and approvals
- Actively run paid search, and social media buys and optimize the website for SEO
- Partner with the Analytics team to integrate online marketing data sources where applicable to produce new, customized metrics that unlock cross-channel online business insights
• 6-8 years related work experience required in digital marketing, SEM, and social media advertising
• High-level understanding of SEO and keyword optimization
• Working knowledge of organic social media content opportunities and functionality of each preferred
• Strong analytic, strategic and problem solving skills. A data strategist.
• Hands-on experience with AdWords, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, and Facebook Ads, etc.
• Proven organizational skills and flawless attention to detail
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to collaborate and create strong working relationships/partnerships across functions
• Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Post ID: 96968394 manhattan