What you’ll be doing...
The Senior Marketing Operations Analyst will work with various cross-functional teams to create and distribute daily internal communications. The candidate must be enthusiastic and have the ability to quickly and clearly communicate with stakeholders both internal and external to the business.The Senior Analyst is responsible for creating and dispensing written and video content through numerous internal communication platforms including email.
Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Create visual concepts by using Photoshop or Illustrator to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate the audience
- Shoot and edit original videos on tight deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Work with go-to-market teams and project owners to create communications specific to the need of the product.
- Create new (or tailor existing) communications to work specifically with numerous internal communication platforms and dashboards.
- Capture and track daily, incoming internal communication requests.
- Respond to feedback and adjust communication content accordingly
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision
- Analyze viewership results and adjust strategy based on findings
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Two or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- 5+ years of professional communications experience.
- Two or more years of experience producing shareable videos for the web.
- Run-and-gun cinematographer, with knowledge of DSLR cameras and film lighting.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities.
- Ability to manage key stakeholders for information, timelines and deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, complete important time sensitive tasks, adapt quickly to last minute changes, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Expert knowledge of Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
- Familiarity with Affect Effects and other Adobe programs.
- Advanced to expert writing and editing skills.
- Advanced to expert knowledge of creating engaging and informative employee communications. including but not limited to the following methods:
- HTML Emails
- Video (Including script writing, filming and editing)
- Social media posting
- Ability to learn and manage internal employee tools/dashboards.
- Ability to be detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to work on several different projects simultaneously.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6848887-senior-marketing-operations-analyst
• Post ID: 109043238 manhattan