The Fios Digital Product & Innovation team is hiring a talented, experienced, and analytical mobile commerce product manager to join our team in New York. The ideal candidate has expertise creating innovative mobile technology products. You thrive in a collaborative, agile, and data-driven environment. This position reports to the Head of CX Innovation.
As a product manager, you are responsible for formulating and delivering end-to-end technology solutions in line with strategic business objectives. We are looking for unconventional thinkers and doers who can innovate and deliver in a dynamic, ever-changing technology landscape.
- Define and own the product roadmap
- Drive mobile commerce product strategy in collaboration with our cross-functional business, technology, design, and product teams
- Balance customer needs, business requirements, and technological capabilities to build best-in-class mobile web and native products
- Be a relentless product leader that ships on time, with an distinct eye for the intersection of MVP and customer value
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to align their needs; building products that matter
- Act as technical lead for your product line and build ongoing product lifecycle mechanism for iterative and innovate improvement
- A proven track record of building B2C mobile commerce products with a customer-centric mindset at scale
- Extensive experience of taking a product from conception, definition phase through design, engineering and delivery
- Strong understanding of the mobile landscape, technologies, disrupters, best practices
- General tenacity to learn and growth your knowledge set around customer, business, and technology needs
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manager, and prioritize multiple projects
- Background delivering in agile, fast-paced environments
- A deep passion for building great things
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6645595-senior-mobile-product-lead
• Post ID: 117874193 manhattan