To act as the leader of VES’s, top tier Global Integration teams with defined clients and other nominated strategic engagements. Responsible for developing and executing an overall client business plan to achieve VES’s client objectives and nurturing senior executive and board level relationships as required for plan delivery. Building trust and credibility at all levels within the client and internally within VES and thereby identifying business client priorities and ensuring VES has a key role in achieving them. To be responsible for shaping and driving all opportunities to a successful conclusion.
The role will also be accountable for building and maintaining regional GID funnel of >$1.5bn and to execute >50% win rate.
Maintaining strong relationships internally and particularly with our stakeholders in Sales, GOPS and OPD is crucial and the role will require significant time spent on developing and maintaining these fundamental alignments.
Product development and market testing is also crucial with the GID space being an ideal test-bed to drive and develop new market aligned products and to work closely with the Product teams to drive through governance and into GA.
Build and maintain TPV eco-system to support the development of non-standard solutions and to provide market leading value propositions to facilitate the required win rate.
Support the use of VRD within the complex deal solutioning space. Work with VRD and S2Q teams to ensure tight alignement with GID requirements.
Works with the Integration, Consulting and Innovation architects to identify and shape business issues and strategies and then drive overall solution definition and specification, utilising and co-ordinating all specialist resources as needed, always ensuring the solution optimises the clients objectives and business needs as well as those of VES and it’s partners as required.Technologies and Services:
Consulting, solutions design, planning, delivery and innovation involving:
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in sales.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Ten or more years directly relevant experience, working at all levels in the client up to board level
- Global / international experience in selling solutions / services to major multinationals
- Science/engineering/commercial degree qualified
- Demonstrable experience in achieving results in a complex, internationally distributed organization
- Technology – intermediate to advanced user of MS applications, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel (see above), VES internal applications.
- Experience in process assessment and improvement and creation of tools to automate and enhance efficiency within the organization and across the business
- Consultative / solutions thought leadership with Fortune 1000 accounts
- Global solutions development and delivery
- Large/very large/mega out-tasking and outsourcing deal leadership
- Major transformation efforts involving significant organization and technology change.
- Organizational and process re-design and implementation
- C level executive relationship creation and development
- Architect development, training and re-engineering for solutions-based selling
- Customer business case development based on TCO/RoI/ROCE techniques
- Direct sales and consortia/partnership based commercial relationships
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6608628-senior-manager-solutions-architecture