What you’ll be doing...
Support roles are critical to the success of every function at Verizon. Enjoy the challenge of bringing organization and efficiency to a variety of global, cross-functional projects.
The Digital Marketing & Demand Activation team at Verizon is hiring for a SEO Manager to play a key role in creating comprehensive online marketing strategies, in partnership with our agencies. This role will contribute to an omni-channel strategy, execution, and analysis via SEO best practices and innovation. We are looking for a passionate search marketer with extensive background in SEO/SEM, content strategy, and data-driven marketing. The ideal candidate will actively contribute to our search strategy knowledge base as a subject matter expert and execute against large-scale campaigns with guidance, working within interdisciplinary teams. This is a unique role to work within a dynamic group that is defining the future of digital marketing for a Fortune 15 business.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Seven or more years of experience in SEO/SEM in a digital/interactive/mobile/web environment.
- Expert level knowledge of paid, owned, and earned media landscape (PPC, Display, Affiliates, Social, PR, Mobile, Native, etc) including search engine algorithms and search engine user behavior.
- Ability to communicate the value of SEO/SEM, Branding, Content, and IA have on KPIs and business drivers.
- Proficiency in relevant web design principles, UX/CX best practices.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of Adobe AEM.
- Intimate knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of various data sources and the ability to know when to use which research tool.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to rapidly build expertise on new businesses and industry verticals.
- Willingness to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams in high pressure situations.
- Experience of managing agency teams.
- Expertise in managing complex, enterprise-level SEO campaigns.
- Experience performing enterprise site audits focused on accessibility, content and technical requirements.
- Expertise in managing cross-functional business requirements as they relate to SEO and content strategy.
- Desire to thrive in a fast-moving, highly competitive environment.
- Knowledge of HTML, XML, CSS, JavaScipt, HTML5.
- Experience with keyword research, density analysis, reporting, and link building tools (Google Search Console, Moz, SEMRush, BrightEdge, etc).
- Deep experience in Google Analytics and SiteCatalyst (Coremetrics, Webtrends, etc) GA IQ Certification.
- Experience optimizing enterprise level Content Management Systems.
- Deep knowledge of webmaster tool.
- Experience in Telecommunications or Fortune 100 search marketing.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6784040-seo-manager
• Post ID: 102345828 manhattan