This position is responsible for sponsorships analytics, analysis, and optimization within the partnerships marketing organization. The Manager will manage internal and external activities aimed at analyzing the effectiveness of Verizon’s sponsorships, on a local and national basis, and optimizing sponsorship activation activities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure best-in-class sponsorships performance by leading Verizon’s efforts to measure partnerships/sponsorships effectiveness, and constantly optimize to ensure maximum ROI.
- Provide direction to agency, consultants, and market research teams to collaborate on outside intelligence gathering and analysis.
- Develop and deliver clear, concise executive reports for leadership use.
- Develop key performance indicators to measure program effectiveness.
- Guide sponsorships teams on appropriate data collection, and interpret analyses for them to use to improve the efficiency of their programs.
- Develop forecasts and vet with stakeholders from Corporate Marketing, the Markets, Finance, and operations organizations, across Wireless and Wireline organizations.
- Track key performance indicators and provide analyses that enable decision making and program optimization.
- Provide performance updates to internal stakeholders.
- Provide guidance on balancing resources across Markets and across sponsorships.
- Coordinate joint analyses and reporting in cases in which sponsorships intertwine with Verizon products (such as go90).
- Manage ad hoc analysis requests.
- Monitor external market analysis trends and bring best practices to our programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Consumer services marketing experience.
- Marketing research experience.
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Seven or more years of successful consumer services marketing experience.
- Ability to present complicated material in a concise and compelling manner.
- Strategic thinker with superior analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of marketing communications and new and emerging media platforms (i.e. mobile, digital, social media).
- Ability to build trust and engagement and act as an influencer at all levels with confidence to respectfully challenge existing business models.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, can-do culture.
- Strong understanding of U.S. professional sports and entertainment industries.
- Highly analytical with expertise in structured problem solving for complex business problems.
- Expert in advanced Excel, data analysis, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Experience with Telecom or Technology companies is desired.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6663033-sponsorships-and-events-manager
• Post ID: 96647529 manhattan