Why should I work here?
At 140 West, you will be part of the energy that’s evolving the Verizon brand into a leading technology player.
Our in-house agency brings together some of the industry’s sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, creating an integrated team to be responsive and innovative across every Verizon touchpoint.
- Builds, manages, analyzes and proposes operational changes based on analysis of department data to increase the effectiveness and efficiencies. Identifies, recommends and implements automation strategies to replace manual tasks
- Analyzes and forecasts demand and capacity to support staffing needs such as temp hiring, temp layoffs, and attrition, hiring plans and general workload planning.
- Prepares reporting and metrics dashboards related to time-tracking, quantity and status of projects, team capacity and effectiveness, tiering, cycle times, expense budgets and other relevant data
- Project manages large initiatives (both client and internal) as necessary
- Actively manages client relationship and workload alignments across the staff
- Educates clients and staff on cost savings opportunities
- Supports weekly workload balancing across print design and multimedia teams
- Manages department temp staffing budget and work with functional leaders to analyze need and assign talent
- Contributes to the annual client budgeting process, which includes working with Finance, department leaders, and client groups
- Serves as an analytic generalist to support data queries from internal team members and clients
- Serves as owner for internal time tracking and project management, includes analyzing, designing, and managing enhancement requests
- Reviews and addresses client feedback scores; improves upon collection method and detail
- Leverages technology to gain efficiencies and improves communications within the team and with clients
- Facilitates maintenance of complete, centralized records of all comments and approval at the job level, for tracking and filing purposes, as well as the ability to pull past jobs for reference, auditors and/or other legal/business review needs
- Manages direct reports including performance reviews, regular one-on-one development meetings, and workload balancing
- Bachelor's degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Two or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in creative services roles.
- Experience working within an in-house creative services group or external agency in a management and/or operations role.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Experience with automated workflow tools and DAM systems.
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of the creative process—print, digital, video and production capabilities.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Superior time management, project management, organizational and leadership skills.
- Works well in collaborative creative environments but is also able to work independently; self-reliant.
- Proactive, decisive and adept at crisis management.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrates ability to lead cross-functional teams/efforts, able to influence others and effective in developing team members.
- Ability to analyze quantitative and/or qualitative data.
- Superior customer service ethic.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6500100-video-content-producer