Why should I work here?
At 140 West, you will be part of the energy that’s evolving the Verizon brand into a leading technology player.
Our in-house agency brings together some of the industry’s sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, creating an integrated team to be responsive and innovative across every Verizon touchpoint.
- Produce substantive video productions from concept through completion; create an "overall vision" for the production.
- Conduct client discovery and proactive research.
- Write scripts and treatments for interviews, long form, short form, training, marketing and other corporate videos.
- Collaborate with staff and clients or work individually to develop original, thematic, and appropriate concepts and scripts for corporate video projects, including training, communications and other purposes.
- Oversee studio and field production and operate production equipment when necessary.
- Interface with client and client staff; work closely with team to ensure their needs are met and offer creative solutions for each project
- Interview subjects on or off camera. Provide guidance to non-actor talent to achieve strong on camera performances.
- Manage project budgets, resources and schedules.
- Manage multiple video projects simultaneously and ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Lead camera crews on production days and direct professional and non-professional talent.
- Engage in professional development to continuously grow in your profession and remain competitive with outside services.
- Bachelor’s degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Two or more years of relevant work experience.
- Video production experience with client management responsibility.
- Portfolio required.
- Experience with modern digital and video production, equipment and processes, including multiple video formats.
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Degree in broadcast production, film, communication or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including script writing.
- Takes initiative and helps bring energy and enthusiasm to the team on a creative level.
- Work well in teams and be comfortable both giving direction and receiving it from others.
- Outstanding customer service orientation including professional presence and superior client relationship skills.
- Ability to work effectively with senior management, production colleagues in a corporate environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail oriented with good observational skills.
- Time management, flexibility and organizational skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6500095-video-content-producer