What you’ll be doing...
The Verizon Media & Entertainment marketing team is growing, and we’re looking for a talented business development professional to lead go-to-market and distribution of video products. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role work closely with internal teams (product, creative, content) to explore and evaluate new content-related business opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead new business development with content providers
- Conceptualize, evaluate, and structure new content-related business opportunities
- Liaise with internal business units to develop and implement go-to-market plans for video products
- Aligns with external content and distribution partners to design and execute co-marketing campaigns
- Develops positioning and messaging that differentiates Verizon’s over the top video products
- Evaluates market trends and analyzes product performance to optimize strategies and identify opportunities
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree or six or more years of work experience
- Six or more years of relevant work experience
- Integrated marketing experience at an entertainment company (TV, Studios, Sports League)
- Experience launching new video products
- Agency experience
Even better if you have:
- An MBA
- Direct experience in subscription video marketing, sponsorships, or video business development
- Superior partner management skills
- Deep understanding of content landscape (e.g. Studio, Sports League, TV Network)
- Background in digital, subscription, direct-response, retention and/or performance-driven marketing
- Extensive knowledge of, and preferably, hands-on experience overseeing wide range of digital marketing, social media and integrated marketing capacities including content marketing, web development and technical requirements, data integration, email marketing, PPC/digital display media and web analytics
- Experience managing internal cross-functional teams and external agency relationships
- Ability to multitask and effectively project manage deliverables
- Metrics driven. Seeks continuous improvement of marketing efforts to increase quality and productivity.
- Eye for impactful creative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Works well in fast-paced and changing environment
- Has a collaborative mindset, and solutions-oriented approach
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6864248-video-distribution-manager-media-entertainment
• Post ID: 110910723 manhattan