What you’ll be doing...
The Verizon Media & Entertainment marketing team is growing, and we’re looking for a talented marketing lead to grow subscription video products as we expand our marketing efforts to support new products. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role work closely with internal teams (product, creative, content) and external partners to acquire, activate, and retain subscription video consumers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, mentor and inspire a world-class video marketing team, fostering an open culture that celebrates original thinking, innovation and creative risk taking.
- Creates, plans and leads effective marketing campaigns to build audiences for subscription video and over the top entertainment products, networks and content
- Aligns with external content and distribution partners to design and execute co-marketing campaigns
- Oversees channel marketing mix, including all consumer touch points across paid, earned and owned channels
- Drives cross-functional implementation of marketing plans across large internal and external/agency marketing team
- Develops positioning and messaging that differentiates Verizon’s over the top video products
- Evaluates market trends and analyzes product performance to optimize strategies and identify opportunities
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree or six or more years of work experience
- Six or more years of relevant work experience
- Integrated marketing experience at an entertainment company (TV, Studios, Sports League)
- Agency experience
- Experience working on a subscription video product
Even better if you have:
- An MBA
- Background in digital, subscription, direct-response, retention and/or performance-driven marketing
- Extensive knowledge of, and preferably, hands-on experience overseeing wide range of digital marketing, social media and integrated marketing capacities including content marketing, web development and technical requirements, data integration, email marketing, PPC/digital display media and web analytics
- Superior partner management skills
- Experience managing internal cross-functional teams and external agency relationships
- Ability to multitask and effectively project manage deliverables
- Metrics driven. Seeks continuous improvement of marketing efforts to increase quality and productivity.
- Eye for impactful creative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Works well in fast-paced and changing environment
- Has a collaborative mindset, and solutions-oriented approach
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6864346-video-marketing-lead-media-entertainment
• Post ID: 110910733 manhattan