- Supports internal marketing clients managing advertising production and expenditures by negotiating pricing and providing value added services on a production by production basis.
- Works with advertising agency production and business affairs teams to review and negotiate production costs to ensure savings and identify efficiencies in all areas of Verizon production.
- Meets budget parameters set forth by Marketing while ensuring production remains consistent with Verizon’s quality and brand standards.
- Generates reports for spend and savings..
- Provides process mandates to advertising agencies and suppliers including but not limited to production guidelines, insurance program declaration processes, SAG-AFTRA hiring and signatory payment requirements, ad distribution workflow.
- Selected shoot attendance to ensure project quality and cost efficiencies, review overages and address onset issues.
- Establishes and implements production best practices.
- Stays current with production industry and technological trends
- Collaborates closely with internal marketing partners to understand their production priorities and challenges; assess production needs on an ongoing basis; and manage expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Advertising, Business Administration, Film/TV, or equivalent experience
- 6+ years solid experience in broadcast and digital production: as production company line producer/bidder, production consultant, or client side broadcast/digital- production manager
- Knowledge of production and postproduction including evaluation of scripts, storyboards, treatments, specs, budgets and timelines.
- Solid experience in evaluating and negotiating TV, radio, digital and video production costs including production, edit, animation, graphics, EFX, audio, and music bids; audit of actualizations; and generation of job summaries and savings report.
- Knowledge of SAG-AFTRA talent contracting, session/holding/residual fees and cycles
- Experience with production data collection, input, reporting and evaluation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6649111-broadcast-production-consultant
• Post ID: 96385112 manhattan